Tickmill group, which includes a united kingdom FCA, Seychelles FSA and CySEC licenced entities, mentioned its highest ever monthly trading volume of $110.6 billion in January 2018. This determine marks a historic milestone within the organization’s development and paves the manner for an excellent stronger year in phrases of business growth and operational excellence.
Commenting on the fulfillment, Tickmill group CEO, Mr Duncan Anderson stated: “we’re thrilled to start 2018 with the sort of sturdy overall performance that positions us most of the fastest-developing and financially robust corporations inside the enterprise. The institution has thrived in all key financial metrics despite the more and more tight regulatory regime and heightened market opposition. i’m assured that our difficult work and dedication to core business ethics and purchaser-centric values, will put us on a more potent growth trajectory this yr.”
Tickmill’s fulfillment tale in 2017
beyond the numbers, Tickmill had a hectic 2017, effectively completing severa activities and initiatives which includes the subsequent:
– Acquisition of Vipro Markets Ltd, a CySEC regulated funding company in a bid to boost up growth into new markets.
– New buying and selling products/offerings: 4 CFDs on German government bonds and Bitcoin trading (BTC/USD) have been released along side Tickmill prime, a prime Brokerage answer provider.
– launch of Italian, Arabic, German, Korean, Thai and Vietnamese websites.
– interesting trading contests together with the last IB ride contest, the foreign exchange Demo task and the innovative Win-Win live trading contest.
– Prestigious industry awards along with the ‘most trusted broking in Europe 2017’ recognition via the renowned worldwide brands mag and the ‘high-quality foreign exchange buying and selling situations’ prize at the 2017 united kingdom forex Awards.
– academic seminars in Johannesburg and Kuwait and webinars in English, Italian, Arabic, German and varnish.
– astounding presence on the iFX EXPO Asia, the FXCuffs Expo, the ITForum, the iFX EXPO international and the sector of buying and selling.
Capitalising on ultimate yr’s boom momentum, Tickmill maintains full speed beforehand to reach even more thrilling milestones in 2018; ones with a view to be together beneficial for both the enterprise and its valued customers and companions everywhere in the global.